Tuesday, July 3, 2018

My Position

Who do you think that you are?
You know nothing of me

Base my whole life off a social scene
Miss me with your nonsense

Tired of men claiming control of female minds
Where were you when I was an adolescence?

No damn place to be found
Ashamed of vulnerability that was never yours to hold

Speak my mind and men piss there pants
Tired of this trash

From the beginning of time women are told what to do
I'm tired of that objective

You are nothing and nobody to my independence and self love
Testimonies kept a secret for some bull sh*t family pride

When I needed you, I had none of you guys
Still go behind my back to invite tension in my life

I am over giving a F' about you our your pride
What the F' is blood, shed that liquid

It's only important when you do something HUGE
Still the same outcast used as a scapegoat

Overdue for facts and terrified by the judgement
Lucky for you, that is not my position

My place is known, coming into growth
Time has been passing by

The moment is finally near
Nothing to hear but conflict

Going to break every curse you ever placed on me
No word you say has power over me

Take me to another place, far from this disgrace
Disrupted by the sight of your face

Honestly the thought of your demise makes me smile
That is why I am only a part of the Supreme, and not ever all

- D.Y.M. Original

No comments:

Post a Comment