Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Damn Sense

Damn these thoughts building up in minds
Unbound and dragged down into turmoil

I know nothing just like before
I am nothing without the Lord

Drilling into this life, gaining no depth
Stuck at a level that is to confusing to understand

There is no fuel to bother fixing this life
Change happens within, but nothing seems different

Gave all my heart, only small parts feel activated
Out of control, never had it to begin with

There must be no point to us going on
I'm trying to get through

Lost in you, in this, entertained by fools surrounding
Not sure if love lasts anymore

Existing in fables centuries old that every princess accepts
Damn! Get out of my head, penetrating my penial

Wishing there was an eraser
Keeping you here is my trouble

Unfortunate that I allow myself to loose all sensibility
No sure if any was around

Compression of each beat, too hard to breathe
Not seeing a point to this universe

Denying that it's about growth
Heart chokes... no voice to declare the truth

-D.Y.M. Original

No comments:

Post a Comment